Monday, January 25, 2010

Scrapping Things


I decided to scrap the idea I had for the scarf I was making for the custom order. I could already see that it was going to be to thin, and wouldn't quite have the look I was going for. I then started a basic cable knit scarf.

Part of me hates scrapping things because I feel like I'm leaving something unfinished. It makes me feel like a lazy slug for not seeing things all the way through. In this case, though, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. I can stop stressing about it now, and just knit something that I know will work...so I guess I made the right decision.

I didn't even bother unraveling it...I just snipped off the yarn, and cast on something new...good riddance to it.

In Treasury News:

The treasury I made yesterday is now on page 8. I'm really hoping to get it higher before it expires.

Give this treasury a click or two and let it soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!