Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Trying to stay afloat for Summer

Today I've been trying to figure out how to focus my summer advertising on the Southern Hemisphere. Since most of my items are things to keep you warm, and since down there winter is approaching, it seems like the perfect thing to do. It's been harder than I anticipated.

Project Wonderful now allows you to focus your campaigns in different areas, but unfortunately the choices are US (north), Canada (north), Europe (north) and other. I'm trying other to see how it goes, but I have no idea how many Southern countries are in that group. So far on my google analytics I've had one hit from South Africa...but I don't know if it even gets cold there at all.

I'll keep plugging away, in the mean time, here are some shameless promotions of some of the things I have in stock.

2 comments:

  1. I find purses, bags, and felted accessories sell really well in Spring/Summer -- the brighter, the better. I sold out completely at the last show, so now I have to choose between knitting more bags, or finishing my own projects I was hoping to get to. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I knit a project, I always think of what I'll do next, but then I start something totally different than what I planned. I guess I go with what I feel like knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!