Saturday, April 24, 2010

Leaving for Japan

I'll be leaving to do my magic show in Japan on Thursday, and I'll be gone for 3 months. The boyfriend and the ferocious chihuahua will be watching the house.

If there is anything you have wanted to buy from AllThingsTangled, you have until Wednesday to do it. After that, my shop will be on vacation until August. I'll still be knitting in my spare time over there to help stock the store a little more for when I get back.

I'll try to blog occasionally to let everyone know how it is going in the land of the rising sun.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Have a great trip, break a leg and Safe travels, i think I covered everything Looking forward to the news from the Rising Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and fun time in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so cool! Have you been to Japan before? I'm sure you will have an amazing time - I've never been, but all my friends who go never want to come back - although I'm sure with the chihuahua (and your boyfriend of course) you'll have some incentive. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is Wonderful news. Hope you have a safe trip and an amazing time there. I bet your B.F. and Pettite will miss you very much, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you!!! I hope you really enjoy yourself and get to do lots of sightseeing! I look forward to hearing your updates!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!