Saturday, October 30, 2010

Learning Something New!

Yesterday I finally mastered the tubular cast on! It is really going to bring my knits up to the next level by having a much cleaner stretchier hem. I had a hard time with it at first, but thank goodness for youtube and all the wonderful people who took the time to put videos up about it. I know I spent more than half my life without youtube, and I honestly don't know how I survived!
These socks can be yours at AllThingsTangled!



In treasury news:

My red and silver socks made it into a treasury! Click here to show it some love. It is really a beautiful collection... Yay!!!!

At some point, when I don't have to get up so early in the morning for rehearsals, I need to start making some treasuries again. They were so much fun to create!

2 comments:

  1. You tube is awesome! My husband is a glass blower and has been interested in lamp working. He found so many videos on you tube that he is teaching himself. Yummy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try the tubular cast on!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!