Thursday, July 14, 2011

Submissions: Things for your Hands

Blue Chevron Fingerless Gloves
Every Friday I put together a treasury of some of my favorite items made by other etsy sellers, post it on my blog and call it the Friday's Favorites!

Last week's To B or Not To B treasury had 100 views, 22 comments, 41 clicks and 3 favorites.

This week I'm looking for stuff for your hands, for example: gloves, rings, bracelets, lotions and anything else you can think of that people buy for their hands.

If you have an item like this, post the link in the comments and check back tomorrow for the Friday's Favorites.

Don't have anything for your hands in your shop? Feel free to nominate a friend's item and help spread the love.

I will be looking for items in the forums too, but I always consider the blog submissions first.

The Blue Chevron Fingerless Gloves pictured above are my handy item!

1 comment:

  1. Things for your hands? How about a ring!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/77726735/something-blue-flower-ring-copper

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!