Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's a Desert Out There

It takes me a while to get settled back in Vegas.  I had a massive headache all day yesterday. Going from super humid to super dry is really difficult and my sinuses were rebelling.

Despite all that, I did manage to get everything on my to do list done.  There was a lot of lying on the couch with the dogs in between tasks, but I still managed to do it.

Today is my first day back working at the Venetian.  I have a huge list of to do's to accomplish in between the shows.  Sometimes I think I'm more productive at work doing things on our short breaks than when I have a whole day off.

That's all for now. Got to finish my computer stuff and put on my make up... I haven't worn make up in 2 whole weeks...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!