Thursday, October 30, 2008

Liberace


Last night I got to perform at the Liberache house. Not the museum, but his actual house! It was so cool...I was kind of disappointed that they didn't have the piano shaped pool anymore...*sigh*...they had filled it in and turned it into a ballroom.

It was also nice to see my friend Will who I met when I first moved to Vegas...He's a Liberache impersonator. He was there to greet the guests and play the piano...Marilyn Monroe was there too, and I think they did a show together after I left.

I didn't stick around...I'd had a 3 hour gig right before the one at the house, and I was tired and hungry.

In other news: I finished my Christmas doily, and will be posting it to the shop and the blog soon.

1 comment:

  1. Liberace was something else! I would've loved to have seen his house. Shame about the pool...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!