Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another book and stuff...

I just finished listening to this book.
Well it's 5 days, including today, until I leave for DC. I got my confirmation email, so for now, all I do is wait. I'm not leaving until Monday night, so I'll pack that day.

On the book front: Not only do I read all the time, but I also listen to audio books in my car. I just finished A Cat Named Brat by Lydia Adamson. It was a fun little mystery. Nothing to set the world on fire, nothing even remotely brain taxing, but fun all the same. A great airplane book, or beach book, I think.

On the knitting front: I have two more rows of entrelac squares to finish on my custom order. I should be finishing that up today and then I found a neat pattern for a halter top which I can't wait to get started on.

I'm really working hard at trying to find some nice spring and summer knits...I mean, who wants to buy a sweater in the middle of August? Which reminds me, I need to look at shipping prices for the Southern Hemisphere to see if I can run some specials when they are in the middle of winter.

Only 5 more days until vacation mode!

1 comment:

  1. This is where I as well. Trying to come up with knits for warm weather. good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!