Monday, January 5, 2009

Ho Hum

This picture made me laugh
Not much going on today. I'm going to try to make a run to the thrift store to drop some stuff off. I finally cleaned out my closet to make room for the boyfriend, and now I have many bags of stuff to donate.

My sweater is coming along nicely, I've broken off the sleeves and now I'm working on the main body. I've recently learned continental style of knitting which has really speeded me up. It took a while to get the hang of, but I think it's well worth it.

And the picture today is simply something that made me giggle, I hope you like it.

Where should you go if you find yourself shivering?

9 comments:

  1. Great I'm glad you're in!! I'll add you to my books page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is great! I am a self taught kitter and continental is the only thing that ever made sense to me. I have tried the English style but it seems so silly to me.

    You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great pic! Very nice blog you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he, that is a funny picture! I've never tried continental knitting! Another thing to add to my to-do list! :D

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmad.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious photo! My mom says that all the time! I'm afraid to show her the photo because that would mean she's right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a new year's resolution to learn continental, and now i keep noticing mentions of how much faster it is, and how it doesn't hurt achy hands as much!

    sounds great to me.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!