Monday, February 9, 2009

Dishwasher and Knitting

Are your feet cold? These socks will warm you up at AllThingsTangled.etsy.com
The dishwasher is coming today! I'm so excited! I made a big dinner last night and all the dishes are piled up in the sink awaiting its arrival.

Before it comes, I do have to drop off my car at the mechanic...Yikes! Hopefully it won't be too expensive. It's an emmissions leak...plus, I need an oil change.

In other news: The custom sweater I'm working on is almost done! This is the first time I've worked with 100% cotton and I'm finding that it's taking me much longer than when I work with acrylic or wool. I have a sleeve and a half yet to do, and I'm really hoping I can be done with it by today. I have so many other projects I want to work on, and I haven't crocheted in a while, so there will be much celebrating when I can ship this sweater off to Canada where it belongs.

At some point, I will have to make another one since the sweater that this one is based on has sold and I've shipped it off.

There are still plenty of other things available in my shop, so don't dispare...if your a bit chilly this morning, give it a click.

Lastly, tomorrow is "Tuesday's Tips", so remember to check back...you can either follow my blog, or you can subscribe through google reader, yahoo reader, as well as a few more on the left column.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!