Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wedding Shower

This green dog sweater is still for sale at All Things Tangled
Today I'm off to a wedding shower/bachelorette party. My friend didn't want strippers or a big night out on the town the night before her wedding, so instead her sister combined the two...It's a suprise shower too which means I actually have to be on time.

I haven't bought a gift yet (if I'd had a wee bit more notice, I would have found something on etsy, of course> so I have to go out and do that today too. I have no idea what to get her...Luckily though, I live in Las Vegas where at least every other block has either wedding stuff or bachelorette stuff, so it should be too hard to find something. (fingers crossed)

And before I leave the house I really want to get one of my new items photographed and listed...I'm thinking of doing the doggie sweater first, because taking pictures of a living creature with her own agenda is a bit more of a challenge and then the headband/earmuffs should be a breeze.

Click here to see if new stuff has been listed, or maybe discover something you might have overlooked before

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Thank you for commenting on my blog, www.KellysGifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun at your shower. Thanks for your comment ~ hope my sister-in-law loves the platter!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!