Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back to Work

Despite everything that's been going on, it has been really nice to have two days in a row off of work. That ends today...back to the grindstone. I'm thinking of bringing back some older magic stuff, just to keep the shows interesting...when you get bored, the audience can always tell.


In knitting news:

I'm working on a summer sweater with 3/4 sleeves right now in a delicious shade of aqua. The back's done, and I'm hoping that in between shows I can finish the front today. I might even have it up by next weekend! (fingers crossed)

I also found some great yarn on sale, but am still at a loss about what to make with it. Hopefully something will inspire me soon.

In Kitty Cat News:

There's already a huge improvement in Betty. She's horrible about taking her medicine, but I was strong and got it down her throat. I can already tell that it's working!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!