Thursday, January 13, 2011

Submissions -being well "red"

Every Friday I put together an etsy mini of some of my favorite sellers, post it on my blog, and call it the "Friday's Favorites"! This week it's all about RED!!! If you have something red in your shop, or know someone who has some red in their shop, post the link here, then check back tomorrow for the Friday's Favorites!



Red and White Swirly Scarf



This week, my submission is my brand new Red and White Swirly Scarf. I made by using a hairpin lace technique, and I really love how it turned out. Depending on the response to this one, I might start making it in other color combinations too.

Remember to list your items and come back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Great feature! I've got quite a bit of red... Here's one:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/46263655/vintage-black-flowers-with-red-orbs?ga_search_query=red&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5199381

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, love the scarf! The pattern is so fun and the red/white color combo looks great! I definitely think this scarf would look awesome in other color combos too!

    And here's my red item:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/63310189/akane-makeup-brush-organizer-roll-small

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!