Sunday, September 16, 2012

Halloween Pillows are Here!

JackOLantern Vampire Pillow
I know, I know, it's still September, but when I had the idea to make these pillows, I just couldn't wait until October.

So far, I have a Jack-O-Lantern Vampire Pillow, crocheted in orange and black with a touch of green for his stem and his widow's peak. I thought by combining two Halloween icons, you'd get the best of both worlds in one pillow!

Ghost Halloween Pillow
Next I made a Black and White Ghost Pillow. I wanted a cute ghost, but I also wanted him doing a little childish taunting.  He kind of reminds me of Casper (for those that are old enough to remember Casper the Friendly Ghost). He'd make a great friend for the Vampire Pumpkin, and will be the perfect starting point for your spooky decorations.


I have another pillow in mind that the boyfriend had an idea for.  I'm waiting for a smaller crochet hook to come in the mail so I can get started on that one.

2 comments:

  1. Think they are just great - you should get plenty of takers, so hope you can meet the demand! Can't think what the third entry will be!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!