Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In Vegas, Doin' Cool Thingz


Today is going to be an especially fun day. Dad really wants to take a helicopter to the grand canyon, so in a few hours, we're going to Circus Circus to catch a limo, ride down the strip and then board the helicopter. The limo was included weather we used it or not, and living here I could very easily drive us to the helipad, but the boyfriend said, "If it's included, pick a hotel that's north on the strip and get the full experience!"...a great idea, I must say.

Now if that wasn't enough, Dad also really wants to see the Cirque du Soleil show called, "O". They had a local's special going on, so we got a great deal on tickets and we're going tonight. I've wanted to see the show too, so I'm pretty excited.

I hope it lives up to all the hype!

In other news:

I, of course haven't gotten any knitting done while dad is here, but I am almost finished with a new bolero jacket. I'm really hoping to get it done and listed this weekend after he leaves...and of course there's bunches of other projects I want to get started on...I'm almost out of doggie sweaters...yikes!

4 comments:

  1. Sound like you are going to have a fun and full day! The helicopter ride sounds a little scary, but being able to see the Grand Canyon from above will be really cool. Have fun at Cirque de Soleil it is an amazing show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come spend the day with you?!?! Sounds like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cool! I have always wanted to see Cirque du Soleil, and living in Montreal the fact that I haven't is a little shameful. I hope you enjoy your adventurous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to go by heli to the Grand Canyon, I have flown over it a few times but in a jet on the way to Arizona but still impressive. Glad you are having fun with your Dad :) T.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!