Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday Funday

Yesterday I wasn't able to post. At 7am I was at Town Square doing a charity event for the Make-A-Wish fun run. It was reeeeeaaaaallly cold...what is it with people in Vegas doing outdoor events in February? Then at 11, I was at the Venetian doing my usual six shows, and then after that I had a gig until 9:30pm. Long day, so you can see why I was a bit slacking...but now, I'm back on schedule.

Video of the Week

Most of my readers are from the US, but not all, so I must explain that today is the biggest game of the year for American Football. It's a day where even if you don't watch it at all, or care for that matter, most people will know the score or at least who one. It's also the only day of the year where I put in a bet at the sports book...although, this year I'm not since I have no cash on me this morning and I refuse to bet on credit. If I had bet, it would have been for the Saints (I'm usually wrong, so we'll see how my virtual bet goes.)

In honor of the Superbowl, here's a video of some football bloopers for your enjoyment.

5 comments:

  1. I just heard about it from US comedies on TV XD
    Never saw one neither felt people excitement, should be really absorbing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny bloopers. I know nothing about football except many of them look sexy in those shiny tights! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the only time I watch football. Great video!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!