Thursday, November 4, 2010

New items and Submissions (Light Blue)

Cashmere scarf set on sale at AllThingsTangled


Well, yesterday I listed my newest items! An Upcycled Cashmere Hat and Scarf Set plus I listed the rest of my Upcycled Cashmere Yarn! I just love how the picture of the yarn came out, and I think I might use it for an ad, or even a new icon. I'm waaaaay overdue for both.

Submissions:
Cashmere upcycled yarn, on sale at AllThingsTangled
Every Friday I put together an etsy mini of some of my favorite items from other etsy sellers and post it on my blog. This week, in honor of my new scarf set, I'm looking for LIGHT BLUE. If you have a light blue item in your shop, post the link in the comments and check back tomorrow for the "Friday's Favorites"!

In Treasury News:

My striped fingerless gloves made it into a treasury. The whole collection is striped fingerless gloves, and it is really a sight to behold. I'm honored to be in such trendy company!

Click here to view all the stripedness!

1 comment:

  1. Cool scarf! Here is my blue item:
    <3
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/50018920/blue-ocean-memory-wire-bracelet-free

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!