Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shows, shows, shows...


Yesterday was a long one as I had rehearsal early in the morning for the one woman show, and then three shows in the afternoon at the Venetian. It was busy over there, and according to the tourist bureau, we have more people here than last year at this time.

Today will also be long as I have six shows at the Venetian and then I'm helping my friend with his show...not performing, just doing tech work. Though I prefer to be onstage rather than behind the scenes, sometimes it's nice to just do a job and not worry about how you look or whether the audience likes you or not. It's a nice change of pace every once in a while.

Of course I'm also stressing with the amount of knitting I have to do. I have two custom orders, plus two christmas presents to make. I promised the boyfriends sister that I would make her a new scarf and hat, plus, the boyfriend is due for a new beanie and loves getting them for Christmas.

Scarves are 20% off for the month of December...get 'em while they're hot!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!