Monday, November 29, 2010

Randomness


In knitting news:

One more glove to do, and then that package gets shipped off. Then I need to start on a custom sweater order. I'm really hoping that there is a good marathon going on TV while I bust this stuff out. NCIS is my favorite at the moment and I have a huge crush on Gibbs.

In life news:

The laundry has been piling up to astronomical proportions. I really need to get that done today too. Luckily, it's one of those chores that you can do while you do something else, but I'm really not looking forward to lugging the loads down the stairs... Does carrying laundry count for your daily workout?

In show business news:

The billboard for the show is going up in a week. Hopefully I'll have time to run down to the strip and take a picture of it. I've never been on a billboard before...yay!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!