Sunday, April 1, 2012

Running with a Cold

I usually get a cold once a winter, but I guess since my winter cold was really mild, life decided to give me another one.  I still did my running, which I don't know if it is the healthiest choice, but I feel better for doing it.


I only did 2.15 miles instead of 2.3, I had to walk the last little bit.  Not because of my lungs, but my legs were threatening to go on strike and without them, getting home would have been tough.


Surprisingly, I did my best time ever! I was averaging 12.3 minutes per mile.  Before my best was 12.6.  Woot! Woot!


So hopefully next run, I'll keep the pace, but actually finish the run.  Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. If you did a faster time than usual, with a cold to boot, no wonder your legs didn't feel they belonged to you!

    Good luck with the next outing. You runners are killers for punishment!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!