Monday, April 2, 2012

While the Boyfriend's Away...

No, the mice will not play.

I still have this stupid cold, and so after doing only the errands that were absolutely necessary, I sat in HIS chair and dozed the rest of the day and into the evening.

I made today's to do list, but I think it still might be too ambitious, as now I have a headache from all of yesterday's nose blowing.  I'm going to follow the list from most important to least important, so that way, when I give up, at least things like bills have gotten paid.

I really need to take pictures of Bess in the new crochet dog sweater I designed.  I really want to put it up on etsy, but it will be difficult without the boyfriend to distract the other dog.  Gibbs doesn't want to do what you tell him to, and only wants to do what Bess is doing.

I wrote out the pattern for the sweater too, but I want to get my friend to try out the tricky section to see if I wrote it out right before I list it.  It makes sense to me, but that doesn't mean it will make sense to anyone else.

So for a week the boyfriend is at his mechanics training thing, and while I could be out with friends or watching the trashy tv shows that he hates, so far none of that has happened.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate headaches! Hope you start feeling better soon. I've been going through it with allergies, so I'm with you on the To-Do List and starting from most important to least! =)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    Visiting today from Blogging Buddies.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!