Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back to work...

This is the entrelac scarf that's leaving home today.
Yes, I know today is Tuesday, but for me it's Monday...The start of my week. I'm performing at the Venetian today, and while I'm there, I'll hopefully finish my shrug. All I have left to do on it is the ribbed border. So far I'm really digging the way it looks and I hope other's do too. If the response is good, I might make another one in different colors.

In other news, one of my scarves is coming off the list. My friend has admired it for so long and with Christmas fast approaching, I don't think it will sell before the holidays. I hope she likes it!

That's about it for now. I've almost finished "Triple" by Ken Follet, and will probably be moving on to something new tomorrow...I'll let you guys know what I think.

Hurry! Save a scarf before another one goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!