Sunday, December 21, 2008

Treasury!

This is the sweater that was in the treasury!
MostFavoriteAunt put me in a treasury yesterday! Yay!!! I'm so excited...I've only been in one treasury before, so I am totally full of the warm fuzzies.

I would really like this treasury to be hot, and in order for that to happen, it needs lots of unique views, comments, and clicks on the items. It will only take a moment of your time, but I'd really appreciate it...besides, you might find something on there that you can't live without!

Click here and show the treasury some Christmas love

In other news, I started on a shrug last night...I've never made one before, but I've made tons of sweaters, so fingers crossed that it turns out all right.

How can you keep warm with all these blizzards going on?

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!