Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ouch!

I just needed some excercise, and now mom is sore
I'm sore today :(

Well, it's all my fault really...I had the "brilliant" idea to go running yesterday even though I'm totally out of shape. I knew Bess needed some excercise, and I figured I needed some too. It was probably good for me, and I'm planning on doing it again, but right now....ooooooooow!

Then, I made the big mistake of asking my boyfriend if he needed any help moving his stuff...Part of me thinks that I should have just waited for him to ask me knowing that he wouldn't...I hate moving, whether it's myself or someone else...and yet I'm really excited that he's moving in. Luckily, his last show today ends way before mine, so hopefully there won't be much to help with.

In other news, there is only two more days left in the Holiday Section Sale. When I made these items, I made sure to use the colors of the season, but didn't make it overtly Christmas or anything, that way, they could be (theoretically) worn all year round...or at least during the cold part.

Lastly, I made another treasury!!! Please click on it and show it some love!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=37757

Everyone please try to enjoy the last couple days of 2008...I know it's been a hard year, but I think we all have a lot to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the pic of your little dog with his sweater! How cute is that !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the treasury! Nice to see some unique rings!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!