Saturday, March 21, 2009

Books and Scooters!


So I finished another book last week. This one was The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. It's the second book I've read by him and I must say that he is getting to be one of my favorite authors. He has a great way of mixing the normal and the supernatural together and you never know what's going to come next. You really find yourself getting sucked into the story.

In scooter news:
Some of you might remember in this post where I talked about my boyfriend finding a scooter at a thrift store...well now he's totally tricked it out as the coolest clown scooter ever! It blows bubbles out the tailpipe, has a smoke machine, shoots water out the front, has a siren and a microphone. I know all the clowns (and I mean that literally) at Circus Circus are going to be so jealous when he brings it in today. I got to ride it around the parking lot last night...the bubbles from the tailpipe are definitely my favorite!

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the "Sunday Funday" video of the week!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!