Monday, March 9, 2009

Treasuries, Auditions and um something else...oh my!

Good morning!

Yesterday evening I was able to snag a treasury on Treasury West! I'm really excited! So far it's made it to page two when you sort by hotness! If you have the time, I would love it if you could throw a couple clicks and comments my way...It would be awesome to get it to page one!

Yes, this is really me eating fire and no it is not photoshopped.


In other news: I have an audition today for a music video! I'm not a singer, no, but they are looking for a fire eater. I have to go in today and show them my video...I hope they like it. A lot of times I don't get the fire gigs, because even though I eat fire, I don't do the big fire balls (I refuse!) so then I end up recommending someone else.

For those that are curious, my magic website is www.JoanDuKore.com. There's a short little montage video on there which shows some of the fire eating...but please keep in mind, I have not updated the site for over a year (long story), so the upcoming events are reeeeally out of date.

7 comments:

  1. Great treasury...how do you sort by hotness? Can't believe you are a fire eater...how cool/hot is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your audition! That's quite a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on the audition! it is awesome what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer Sassyglassdesigns:

    All you have to do is click on the word hot on the list page and it automatically sorts it...you can do that with any of the colomns...sort by name, experation etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you get the video
    the fire earing picture is cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that's quite a talent! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!