Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday's Tips for Etsy

It doesn't have to be Halloween to enjoy the warmness of this scarf.
Here we go again...another week another tip. This week I decided to focus on blog traffic. I found this neat site where you can submit your blog to "carnivals" and through that hopefully get more readers...and who doesn't want more readers?

The site is called: blogcarnival.com...I hope everyone (including me) has some good luck with it!

In other news: The reading to the children went really well. The kids were all really nice and they all helped me get from classroom to classroom...I would definitely volenteer to do it again next year.

Anyone having a snow day? Click over here to help pass your new found time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!