Saturday, April 25, 2009

Book Review and New Projects!

I've been working on a couple of smaller projects lately. I finished a new headband in a pretty green color and am almost finished with a blue beret. I don't know if I'll have the time to list them today, but they should be up by the end of the weekend. I want them up soon so that I can get started on another custom order. The Bolero Jacket is quite a hit and this will be my third order for one...yay!




Book Review:

I just finished Losing Ground by Catherine Aird. I love a good who-done-it, but this one was quite dull and I was quite dissappointed. By the end I only sort of cared who did it...I can't say that I figured it out before hand, because I wasn't quite moved enough to try. Apparently there's a whole series of Inspector Sloan novels, but I think this one will be enough for me.

I'm also in the process of reading Birds Without Wings by Louis de Berniers for my book club. So far it's a really beautiful book, I'll let you know what I think when I've finished it.

Comment Question:
I was asked yesterday to post some pictures of the River Run...unfortunately I think we only took 2 or 3...When the boyfriend finally gets them off his camera, I'll post them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the book review, I love reading and hate when I'm all excited about reading a book and it turns out to be not so good.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!