Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday's Tips for Etsy


For today's tip, I'm going to focus on shop appearance...most importantly the banner. Now I have realized for a while that my shop is in desperate need of a new one, but life and knitting have gotten in the way. Hopefully next weekend I'll be using this cool tool I found online:

bannersketch.com is a free tool that can help you make banners any size for your shop. I played around with it last night and saved what I've been working on, so hopefully soon I'll have something new to show for it. Have fun with this one!

Need more tips? Click here to view the previous tips that you might have missed.

8 comments:

  1. Great tip! Thank you :)

    http://unconventional-comfort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, thanks for the tip! Love the catz photo too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the pondering kitty. How fun! And so true, the banner is the first thing someone sees when they enter your shop, so make it fabulous. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see the new banner!
    cute kitty btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love those kitty images lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the new banner, they can be so much fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip- I will check that out. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!