Thursday, April 23, 2009

River Run

I hope this doesn't happen to me...but if it does, click here to see what I'll be doing
The boyfriend and I are off to the River Run today in Laughlin, NV...It's about an hour and a half outside of Vegas. We're going because it's an annual motorcycle thing that goes on there...I'm not quite sure how it will be, but I was promised presents...I'm so easily bribed.

Got the iPod ready to listen to on the trip (yes, of course we're going there on the bike), got comfortable clothes that will protect me and not embarrass my boyfriend in front of the other motorcycle gangs (no, leather chaps though), and he even put a drink holder on the bike for my comfort...We're taking off soon! I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.

Submissions for Friday's Favorites:
In honor of my recent recycled yarn bug, I'm looking for items that are recycled (or upcycled as the case may be). Please post your links in the comments and you could be featured tomorrow! (it doesn't have to be knits, it can be anything recycled)

Don't have anything recycled? Well then, check out mine!

1 comment:

  1. I have quite a few upcycled origami works in my store ( www.paperaffection.etsy.com ) such as:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17831418
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19339923
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19290604

    cute blog by the way! have fun at the motorcycle event!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!