Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Free Stuff!


Who says all the sales have to happen on Columbus day? I think I shall have one the day after!

Today's sale is this:

Buy anything in my shop, and receive a FREE BEADED SCRUNCHIE!!! (pictured here)

All you have to do is write in the buyer's comments "FREE SCRUNCHIE", and you'll receive one with your order.

Who doesn't like free stuff?

In other news:

I have a gig tonight doing strolling magic. I always get nervous right before a gig...I am always worried about whether the people attending the party will be nice or not. There's nothing worse than being stuck in a room with a bunch of people that don't want to see magic, for 3 hours. You still have to look busy for the client...but looking busy is a lot harder to do than being busy....*fingers crossed*.

3 comments:

  1. Free is always good. LOL Love the scrunchie. (would look good in red too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the gig goes well!

    ps.you're tagged(if you have time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute scrunchie.. hope the gig went well! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!