Monday, May 28, 2012

Dreams

Some people dream of riches, and some people dream of stardom. And for me, though those things would be nice, I dream of a maid.




Imagine, all of those never ending clean up chores that one has to do every day, simply being taken care of. You wouldn't have to worry if you were too tired to do the dishes and that they would pile up and attract insects, they would "magically" be cleaned.


It's such a beautiful thought...


Someday, when my income is steadier, I'll start out with a cleaning woman (or man) and work my way up. 


I could hold off on a new car, better clothes or super cool electronics, as long as I didn't have to clean. 


Why oh why can't I be one of those people that actually enjoys doing it?

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Just a few days ago I broke down and vacuumed the cracks where the baseboards meet the carpet, where regular vacuuming doesn't reach. Yep, those weren't dust bunnies anymore. They grew up to be dust buffaloes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you girl...there is a local company that does housecleaning for $50 a month, but they only clean twice a month...I could live with that. heehee
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!