Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Frogging Items

I hate to admit it, but sometimes my ideas don't actually translate to a finished project.  I get started and then I think, "Would I actually wear this?", many times, the answer is no.


Last night, I had about 3 inches done on my American Flag tank top, but the yarn I chose was way to thick, and it was looking way to bulky.  Who wants to wear a bulky tank top in the middle of summer? Away that piece went to the knitting graveyard.


We had just started a movie, and I needed a project and fast. I had an idea for a lacy summer top, so I started on it.  I knew when I began that I would need to get to the yarn shop to have enough to finish it, but hopefully the yarn I have left will let me work on it at work today.


RIP tank top, at some point I'll get some better yarn for that one and try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!