Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Clown Show


Last night I helped out with a show that the boyfriend was doing. (For those that don't know, he's a clown). When I say helped, I mean I helped load props in, load props out and took some pictures during the show...

A lot of people give clowns a bad rap, because they've only seen really bad ones or scarry ones perform, but a great clown is an amazing thing to see. My boyfriend performed with another former Ringling Bros clown and together they did some amazing juggling, hillarious comedy and broke in a couple of new routines that I hadn't seen before.

I also love the fact that his make-up isn't anything like a creepy bozo the clown. Sure he's got a little white on his face, but he looks so sweet and innocent...you just want to give him a sqeeze.

Where do lady clowns shop when they get cold?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a non-creepy clown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think clowns are creepy. It must be a great job! Love the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really want to see the pics you took!
    -heather
    pnsnnedls.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!