Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oregon, and TV Shows, and Treasuries...oh my!

Still in Oregon right now, although I'm leaving this afternoon. I'll be sad to leave all of this beautiful cool weather, but I'll be happy to be home...speaking of which, I still have no idea why people in Vegas actually use saunas...I mean, you can step outside and save yourself a whole gym membership...maybe it's just me.



TV Shows

Last night I visisted my cousin on the set of Leverage. I've never watched the show, so I didn't recognize any of the stars, but she did introduce me to the producer which was cool. I watched them block a scene, but since it took place in a sweat shop (and felt like it too), we went back to her trailer and hung out where it was more comfortable.

She says she's going to try to hook me up with an agency in LA for when they need magicians and hand models. Anything to get more work in this economy is always a good thing.

Treasury

The Treasury that I'm in is only on page 5 of the hot list and has only 10 hours left to go. Please give a couple clicks and comments...pretty please? With sugar on top?

2 comments:

  1. Vegas sounds like it will be fun. I saw someone jogging there once, and I thought they were crazy. Sauna? Even crazier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You lucky person! My husband and I love to watch Leverage!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!