Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Scarf!

Entrelac Scarf in Brown, Purple, and Pink!
I'm leaving for the airport soon, but I wanted to show you guys this new scarf I just finished and posted. It's another entrelac (which seems to be my best sellers), but I made this one longer and skinnier than my usual ones.

I know it's still Summer and possibly too warm for winter wear, but since my sales have been so slow, I have a couple more summer items that I want to make, but I'm going to focus more on the winter season and getting my store stocked up. And actually, I made a sale last week, and it was for warm house socks to someone in Florida, so who knows when your really going to sell those winter items.

When I get back I'm starting some new house socks, this time with some of that aqua yarn that I have left over from my last sweater.

Next time you hear from me I'll be posting from the "City of Roses" in the "Beaver State"!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color!! Look forward to seeing the aqua socks too - like that color too.
    Have a great flight!
    Which is the beaver state?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!