Thursday, January 19, 2012

Submissions: Neck Things

Skinny Summer Scarf
Every Friday I put together a treasury of some of my favorite items made by other etsy sellers.


Last week's treasury: Buy My Valentine had 182 views, 39 comments, 139 clicks, 61 admirers and 4 SALES!!!


This week, I'm looking for STUFF FOR YOUR NECK.  This could be necklaces, scarves, cowls, or anything you can think of for your neck.  If you have anything like this in your shop, post the links in the comments and check back tomorrow for the Friday's Favorites!


Don't have any neck things? Feel free to nominate a friend's item and help spread the love.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of neck things!! But this is the newest, listed this morning :)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/90817697/necklace-with-hand-embroidered-polymer
    Thanks for taking a peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No neck things, but I can help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!