Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Heart Submissions

I just got my 400th follower! Yaaaaaaaaaay!

In other news:

The boyfriend and I are weak. We couldn't wait any longer to open presents, besides the fact that I got a gig tonight, and I'm working half a day tomorrow, we talked ourselves into it.

We did at least wait until after midnight, so it was technically the 24th.

...and I do have to admit, it's a lot more fun to open presents when you feel like you're doing something naughty.

There will still be stuff to do on Christmas. I don't have to be at work until 2:45, and in my family, it's tradition to do an eggs benidict brunch so there will be that. And after work, a Christmas party.

Submissions
Rainbow Entrelac scarflette, 51 hearts!

I always think of this season as one of love (no matter what you're beliefs), so I'm going to take that quite literally. This week I want to see your most hearted item. Post the link to your item in the comments and check back tomorrow for the "I heart Friday's Favorites". Last week we had one sale!

My most hearted item is this Rainbow Entrelac Scarflette with 51 hearts. What's your's?

7 comments:

  1. now you have 401 followers! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 400 followers! I was trying to convince my boyfriend to open presents last night, but no luck. We will be opening ours tonight. = ) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 400 followers, that's an achievement! I only have 50 right now.
    I must be a freak, I've never had the urge to go looking for my presents before Christmas, and never been allowed to poke them or ask to open them early... therefore I don't even now.

    People have such different traditions, brunch party? Awesome.
    Boo you have to work? Poor you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a Very Merry & Relaxing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tangled, I love your ideas!

    My most hearted item is my custom ketubah listing:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20784992

    But my second most hearted is my own favorite, these papercut design pieces:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28323099

    Merry Solstice to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf. Eggs Benedict is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!