Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who wants a scrunchie?



Yes, it's Tuesday, and I thought I'd throw another sale out there...get the most for your Christmas buck, so to speak.

This time, it's free stuff! Buy anything from my shop (www.AllThingsTangled.etsy.com), and receive a free Beaded Scrunchie...that's a $4 value!

You can click on the picture for a better view.

Simply type "SCRUNCHIE" in the note to seller...it's that easy!

In other news:

I have a gig tonight peforming walk around magic at a party. It's a 3 hour gig (most of the time I do 2), so I really hope the people are nice and fun to hang out with. Three hours can go by in a second, or it can seem like an eternity, depending on the party.

2 comments:

  1. Scrunchies remind me of the 80's... my husband loves the 80's. I don't think like him :( I like the little beads in your though & the pink!
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!