Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Scarf and Turkey for Dessert!

Christmas Scarf with diamonds of red and green
Yes! I completed the Christmas Scarf, and thus completed my goal. Now I'm ready for a nice hot soak in the tub.

Later on, I'm heading out with the boyfriend to have Thanksgiving with a bunch of clowns...no really...I'm not being insulting, that's what they do for a living...former Ringling Bros. Clowns to be exact. Afterward, we're off to meet my Vegas Parents (as opposed to the ones who gave birth to me and live out of state) because they always do a late Thanksgiving dinner. There will probably be less clowns there but definitely more magicians...and if you're a fan of the Showtime Show BullS@#$%t by Penn and Teller, you can catch my Vegas Dad doing the most amazing comb-over you have ever seen.

Now the bath is calling me, but tune in tomorrow for the Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale.

What do you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!