Saturday, November 29, 2008

Life and Books and Sales, Oh My!

Christmas colored doily, great for you holiday decor
Well, I didn't get any sales on Black Friday, but I did get a few hearts...a couple of them were strictly buyers who didn't have shops, so I think that's promising. The sale continues:

***20% OFF ALL ITEMS IN MY STORE THIS WEEKEND!!!***
SIMPLY TYPE "CYBER SALE" IN THE BUYERS COMMENTS AND YOU'LL GET A REFUND VIA PAYPAL

In other news, I just finished reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy. It was a fascinating book about life on the road after the supposed end of the world. I don't think it's a book I'd recomend to everyone. The writing was flawless, but it was so depressing and gave me feelings of hopelessness...I'm still not sure whether I liked it or not...I'm still turning the story and the characters over and over in my head...but I guess that's what a well written book is supposed to do.

Stay tuned, because the new doggie sweater will probably be finished today and I'll be posting all about it of course...

Also, because of the holiday weekend, you won't see "Friday Favorites" or "Saturday Specials" until next week....But hey, I guess the whole weekend is a Saturday Special.

Save the Scarves!!! They get really lonely without a neck to love.

1 comment:

  1. i didnt get any sales either. hmf--- no sale though had that for an entire month already

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!