Thursday, November 13, 2008

Send in the Clowns!


Last night I had a gig with my boyfriend who is a clown...no really, I'm not just calling him names, he's a former Ringling Bros clown. Anyway, I got booked to do table magic and he got booked as a mime. It was our first gig together since New Year's Eve...The previous one was more fun because I was booked as a mime too, and so we could have fun together...It's a lot harder to play when someone is dressed up goofy and the other looks relatively normal.

I've almost finished the cuff on the fingerless gloves...the patern is looking very cool. I'm going to post some pictures when I have one finished, the first is always easier than the second, you really have to rebuild the motivation to get it finished. That's one thing that's really great about having an etsy shop...You think to yourself, "I need to finish this so I can add another listing...I need to list!...I must list!" It does help with the motivational factor.

Of course I could go out on the boat...then I'd be listing the entire time! (Ba dum dum...crash)

Feeling down today? Click here and feed your shopping addiction!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!