Monday, November 24, 2008

Something Amazing


This is a video of a guy who creates art in the eye of a needle! I know knitting takes patience, but this...wow...this takes patience to a whole new level!

Art for those who own a microscope!

Thanks Velvet for sending this to the etsyknitters team!

In other news, I'm working on a Christmas scarf right now. What makes it really special is that my boyfriend picked out the yarn for me. He came home one day and said that he found a batch of yarn in a thrift store and figured that I could make something with it for my shop. Isn't he the greatest!!! I was overcome by the sweetness.

Just in case you guys think that it's a little wimpy...he also fixed my car yesterday...so he's still got that macho side.

Tearing your hair out over Christmas yet? Click here and problem solved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!