Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Sunday

Dog sweater made for a chihuahua
Apparently, my dog, Bess, seemed to have gotten ahold of my computer last night and made a post about my new Doggie Sweater. Who knew a dog could do that??? She doesn't even have opposable thumbs! (Go to the previous post to see what she wrote)

In other news, the cyber sale continues until Monday:

***20% OFF ALL ITEMS IN MY STORE THIS WEEKEND!!!***
SIMPLY TYPE "CYBER SALE" IN THE BUYERS COMMENTS AND YOU'LL GET A REFUND VIA PAYPAL

I'm off to go sailing in a minute. If you're bored though, I found this stupid (yet addictive) Fly Swatting Game, I tried it 3 or 4 times and I still suck.

And as always, here's the gratuitous link to my shop

2 comments:

  1. What a lady! She looks great in that sweater!


    [inkihandmade.etsy.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING!! and amazing!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!