Monday, November 17, 2008

Ramblings...


Well, right off the bat, I'm going to tell you that yes, I did finally finish that fingerless glove, and now I'm working on the second. I know it's not a great picture of it, but it's more to give you an idea of what it looks like...when both are done, much better ones will be taken. And I must say the second should be much easier, since now I have more of a feel for the pattern.

Next, I was pointed in the direction of this blog (for the life of me I can't remember who led me there), but it's about knit grafitti!
check it out, it's worth a chuckle!

And now in the real world, I'm starting to become convinced that the mop companies are out to get me. No sooner do I buy a mop than the mop heads become obsolete. When shopping for them, I always look at mop head availability as one of my deciding factors...but god forbid I try to buy a replacement head....it's a conspiracy I tell you...I think it's the same government agency that steals one sock out of my dryer...ooooh! They are crafty! (and not in an etsy kind of way).

Click here to find out what I've been doing when not shopping for mops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!