Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Monday!


Monday is now my new day off! I'm hoping to finish my Christmas House Socks and get a belt buckle for the doggie sweater! If I finish something during the daylight hours, I'll definitely take pictures and put them up!

I also added a bunch of stuff to my queue on Ravelry, so I can keep focused on what to make next...for those knitters and crocheters that haven't discovered the joy that is Ravelry, I suggest you check it out...tons of information and such a great way to keep track of all of your projects.

I've been reading a few articles and blogs that are supposed to help get the shop's name out there...if they work, I'll definitely be posting about them...if they don't pan out, as many of these things do, than I'll just save you from wasting your time...

That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. thats funny. when i was younger i saw a picture of a lady with bart simpson on it and he had been stuck in her butt. so in school it was cupcake day for someones bday, my over weight teacher came walking up to us after lunch, we were in line. i decided to play telephone with my friends and i said" mrs ___ has a cupcake stuck in her butt pass it on" well she ende dup telling on me. hmf--- so i didnt get a cupcake. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. But now the story you have has lasted a lot longer than the cupcake would have :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!