Thursday, November 6, 2008

A tip of the hat...


Yes, right now it's hat time. I've been working on a berret style one...haven't done that before, all the other's I have are beanies/skullcaps. I really hope this one turns out...but hey, if it doesn't, I'll post a funny picture of the disaster.

In other news, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off...the Magic biz has been very busy of late, which my mortgage company really enjoys, so I've been trying to keep abreast of all of that...I might even be doing a film shoot soon of some of my stuff, the people liked my website, now lets hope they like my price...*fingers crossed*

The picture, of course, has nothing to do with the post, but I found it on the web, and I think if has a nice combination of cute and creepy.

Just in case you forgot where my shop is, click here

2 comments:

  1. It is getting close to hat weather.You shop and blog are Great.I love the picture with the post.It is super cute:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how precious is this lil creature.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!