Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday is Special!


Isn't Saturday special? (and not short bus special either)
This Saturday's special is 20% off anything in the store!
If it has "Halloween" in the title, it's 40% off!

Just convo me before and I'll adjust the price, or convo me after and I'll refund the discound via paypal!

What do you get when you cross a magician with too much yarn?

Let's see...what else is going on today...
Well aside from the show, I'm off to the library today (I'll admit, I owe some overdue fees) but I also have to get the next book for the bookclub that I'm in. We're reading "The Road"...the author's name escapes me right now...I mean, I have it written down, but it's all the way accross the room and it's 8:15am so I'll have to let you know later.

I also see a finished fingerless glove in my future! Miss Cleo I am not, but I think I can make this one happen!

And as for the picture...I just love visual puns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!