Friday, November 28, 2008

Just a Great Big Sale!!!


Thanksgiving was fun...The clowns behaved themselves...and I ate waaaay toooo much! It's probably a blessing that I hate Pumkin Pie, or I'd have to roll myself to work since I wouldn't be able to fit in my car.

Anyway....

***20% OFF ALL ITEMS IN MY STORE THIS WEEKEND!!!***
SIMPLY TYPE "CYBER SALE" IN THE BUYERS COMMENTS AND YOU'LL GET A REFUND VIA PAYPAL

Now I'm off to promote this stuff before I have to go to work. Something tells me that they'll be a lot of Thanksgiving leftovers in the dressing room and I, already, can't eat another bite.

In case you haven't clicked here before, now would definitely be your chance to do so

2 comments:

  1. it is all about those sales today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting pattern is so cute! I couldn't knit myself out of a paper bag - however, I sure can get myself in a knit!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!