Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Start of a Wonderful Day


When I woke up this morning, I was tired and cranky...but this is normal before I insert the Coffee IV into my veins. As per usual, I went and checked my email next, and lo and behold....I had another sale! The Santa Doggie Sweater is now sold! Yay for me!

As soon as I finish my Christmas Scarf (which should be today since I'm performing at the Venetian and will be working furiously in between shows), I have an idea for a doggie party sweater. I can see it in my mind, but I don't know if it will look the same when I get it into the yarn...fingers crossed.

In other news, I have 6 shows today at the Venetian...unfortunately, I'll be playing a different role in them than my usual one because the guy who usually does it, is out of town. *Sigh*, no magic for me today...instead I'll be a giant marionette (I'm not big, but it's all relative) with a stilt walker controlling my strings. We will do this little bit five times today...

But what can you do? My mortgage company would be very upset if I refused...They have this thing about being paid on time...go figure.

Want to know how to make my day even brighter??? Click here to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!